I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. Psalm 119:10-11

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bible in 90 Days-Week 7: #B90Days

It has been a few weeks since I have posted about my progress in the 90 day Bible reading challenge.  I can't believe we are at week 7!  Halfway through :)  It no longer feels like a chore or something to check off my list.

I am currently reading through the Psalms I am reminded of God's power, faithfulness, forgiveness and patience.  His word is both convicting and comforting.  A source of strength that I am growing more and more each day to depend on. 

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days. Ps 90:14
 Are you along on this journey?  How are you doing?  Don't be discouraged if you are falling behind... just keep going... God will meet you where you are.

1 comment:

  1. your new blog is pretty and I love the idea behind it!! I'm so glad you are hanging in there...it is so worth it, isn't it?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete