I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. Psalm 119:10-11

Sunday, February 13, 2011

An Intentional Year

Reading through several blogs at the beginning of the year, I noticed that instead of making resolutions many bloggers were highlighting a theme for the year... one word  that would guide their year.  I had resolved not to make any resolutions but instead leave it up to God to show me the goals he has for me this year.  I have been giving a lot of thought to what my one word theme would be for 2011 and the word that keeps coming to me in every area of my life is "intentional".  

I want to be intentional as a wife...
I want to be intentional as a mom...
I want to be intentional as a friend...
I want to intentionally study the Word of God...
I want to be intentional in every way I live my life.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord not for men.  Col 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment